Community Ward Forums
On behalf of the Marr Community Planning Group we are responsible for running the Community Ward Forums. These are quarterly events, held in each of the three wards of Marr, to which community councils and other community based organisations are invited to discuss local issues with each other and service providers and agencies. The forums aim to do the following:
- Ensure that the views of communities and community organisations are fed into the formal community planning process
- Provide an opportunity for ongoing, two way communication between the service providers and the community
- Keep communities up to date with new developments which may affect them
- Support the development of Community Councils and other community organisations by providing training and information
- Provide excellent opportunity forinformal learning, networking with othercommunity organisations/representatives and sharing information and experiences
If you think that your group may benefit from attending, please contact us. Copies of all presentations given at previous forums, as well as future venues and forum dates, can be found on the Our Aberdeenshire web site.
DATES 2019: MARR COMMUNITY WARD FORUMS
The Marr Community Planning Group invites you to the Marr Community Ward Forums 2019. Please put the following dates in your Diary. Details of forums throughout the year will follow.
South Marr: 6.45-9pm, Tuesday 19th March 2019 The Sanctuary, West Church, Banchory
North Marr: 6.45-9pm, Wednesday 20th March 2019 No 8, Castle Street, Huntly
You are welcome to go along to any of the venues and please pass on this invite to community groups or activists. If you have any questions about the Community Ward Forums please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who facilitates the forums on behalf of the Marr Community Planning Group. Thank you, The Marr Community Planning Group